It’s holiday party time, so we’ve put together some of the hottest hairstyles of the season:
Sexy Messy Ballerina Bun
This updo is way easier than it looks! To get the textured bun, spritz texturing spray all over your clean, dry hair, and tease the crown with a comb. This particular hairstyle is ideal for those with naturally curly hair; however, if you have straight hair like our model does, you'll need to spend some time curling small pieces of hair with a small-barrel curling iron.
- Pull hair into a high ponytail and brush the hair up.
- Then over the ponytail wrap a mesh donut around the base.
- Then split the ponytail into 4 or 5 equal sections.
- Wrap each section, 1 by 1, around the mesh donut and use bobby pins to secure to the bun. Leave ends poking out.
- Now with a firm hold hairspray, spray the style and you’re all set.
Soft& Sexy Curls
- Start with clean, dry hair.
- Apply a texturing balm through hair.
- Wrap small sections of your hair around a curling iron, but don't use the clamper. Not using the clamper will result in looser, natural-looking curls!
- Finish off with your favorite hairspray.
Festive French Twist
- Gather the top quarter section of hair into a ponytail and secure with a hair elastic.
- Take a 2 inch section from each side of your head and pull toward the back.
- Twist both sections and then put them together with a hair elastic to create a 2nd small ponytail.
- Continue with 2 inch sections until all hair in secured.
- Take the top section of hair and the ends of the 2 inch ponytail sections, twist and secure with bobby pins.
The High and Tight
Your barber probably knows it by name, but there are variations. Usually it goes from the lowest setting on the electric clippers and fades up, leaving the top long enough to work in pomade and style.
The Styled Bedhead
Trim the sides with a pair of scissors and leave the top long. Style with a little coconut oil and by tightly twisting individual pieces with your fingers or a comb.
The Debonair Mountain Man
Let your scruffy beard grow full and wear your whiskers! Trim beard and apply beard lotion/oil to avoid looking too bushy. Dab a bit of pomade into your hair and mold it up and to the center from both sides with your fingers.
Happy holidays and to a new year of healthy hair! If you have thinning hair and would like help resolving your hair loss or looking at hair replacement options, our skilled stylists will give you the look you want! To schedule an appointment or consultation, please contact us.