Wigs are a great hair replacement method for people who are experiencing all different kinds of hair loss. Whether you’re a cancer patient going through chemotherapy, or a person inflicted with alopecia areata or trichotillomania, having a wig can help you regain that confidence in your image and make you feel like yourself again.
We here at HRC pride ourselves in carrying lace front wigs, which are a very popular choice among many who wear wigs. Lace front wigs create the look of natural hair growth along the front lines, which means that they can be styled back if you want! Your hairline will look so natural that no one can tell that you’re wearing a wig.
The difference between human hair and synthetic hair wigs
While both types of wigs have their own benefits, read the pros and cons of each to see which nonsurgical hair replacement solution one would be right for you.
Human hair wigs: Pros
- Looks the most natural; higher quality
- Versatile in terms of styling
- Durable and will last a while
Human hair wigs: Cons
- More expensive than synthetic
- Requires styling; more effort
Synthetic hair wigs: Pros
- Ready-to-wear; little effort needed
- Less expensive than human hair
- Variety of styles and color available
Synthetic hair wigs: Cons
- Less versatile; styling is more difficult
- Special heating tools needed for styling
Wigs are available not only for women, but are a great hair solution for men and children as well. And, modern-day technology has been able to create wigs that are comfortable for all types of heads.
Come visit our specialists at Hair Restoration of California in Los Angeles or Woodland Hills for a free hair and scalp consultation to see which custom hair replacement method is right for you. Book your appointment today.